Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LOVe-wat do you THINK??


what do you think bout love?? ermm...anybody?? i feel like i want to wrote down this...i dont know why i suddenly and i dont know whether i really fall in love or not,or the person that i love,care are really fall in love to me or not. in this days, i fell like i really in bad condition + fall in love again with someone that i really love in past.Then last week we meet again and make our decisions that we will be together again and will spend our time together.ermm...that is our promise la..but, i really worry now is about my future,i really scared that later da one that i care,love will leave me 1 more time,then i really dont know wat will happend to me again.i really CARE,LOVE you. And i hope you ill understand my feeling and will do the same things. But, i know i'm not perfect for you. But, i try my best to do wat ever i could make u happy and feel comfortable with me. i really hope that you will love,care to the person that u love. i know in you heart, u got other person that u wish to be,but unfortunately the person that you love, not reply you love. so here, i hope that you give me changes to make u happy onces again.........I REALLY HOPE....you know how my love to you my dear.....

No comments: