Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7dAYs in KK

Today is the 7th day i'm in kk since 200808...i gosh....i really unhappy now..i really dont know wat i want to do wif my life now..it's like no guideline already..i really2 blur,stress and dont know wat to do this..this time i really need someone to accompany me and make me happy..i really down..i think no body know wat kind of feeling do i have now,only GOD yang know wat i feel now.and i really hate with my previous action..i really make stupid step this..i really no idea wat will happend to me this...but for sure...at least i will try my best to find my new way and my new profession...i hope with this new environment la this...and i hope u all will help me form the beginning la kan.....and i hope this thing's kan..will make me more matured and make me stronger in the future to continue what is the purpose that i live in this wonderful world....anyway i hope that you all will make me strong and support me ya...moral support la ba....

No comments: