Wednesday, January 21, 2009

yeah.....got my Signature

hello...ermm...just want to tell all the bloggers this....ermm..maybe some of u know already la this.... finally i got my signature this......got from bro greg this...sempat lagi me go and limpas2 niee blog yang lain2 this...wakakka....even got class...but i still manage to update my blog ba this...kan sa udah janji kan2.....wakakakka.....anyway let i continue....yeah...got this website yang can do our own signature ba this.......the website kan... www.mylivesignature.com ....ha korang try la this...anyway keep in touch and do take care all of u ahh.....

this one la my signature....simple ja kan....i just choose from da wizard ba tuul..... anyway do take care all of u all......... happy working yeah.....

2 comments:

Qhris said...

hehe mcm kuatt sja ko ma smesh sy kan wakaka...

DaOne Who Was Here said...

wakakak...ya ba......nanti kita double mix lagi ahh...