Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BoriNG


3rmm........ i really feel bored woo.... i dont know wat i want to do with today,tomorrow, next day and extra-extra la this......i really dont know....i feel like i want to end my life saja this.... nuthing yang special with my life..... sometimes i feel jealous with other ppl.....not jealous in term of wat....bu i jealous that some of them got a good job,better job and got future in their job ba...not only job....their style and others la...i really feel like if la i can be like them......happy like them...i will be happier ever after ba kan.....ermm.....but now, i'm struggling with my life,carer...... i still not secure with this....i still keep searching wat kind or job or way life that suitable with my life ba kan....i dont know la this....I'm blur...i need somebody that i loved before to be my side and can share my feeling...i still miss, love u my dear...please reply,sms or texting me ba..... i really need u now.... why u do me like this......

No comments: